LONG BEACH POLY LACROSSE BOOSTER CLUB
The Long Beach Poly Lacrosse Booster Club was established in October 2016 to support the Poly Lacrosse teams and promote Lacrosse athletics at Long Beach Poly High School and Long Beach area in an atmosphere that is consistent with the educational philosophy of the school community.
The objectives of the Club are as follows:
- Develop an organization with an active and involved membership that is concerned with the total athletic program and all of its participants regardless of sex, race, socio-economic status.
- Promote school spirit and sportsmanship and encourage attendance at all Poly Lacrosse events.
- Encourage and support the academic endeavors of Poly Lacrosse players.
- Provide supplementary financial support for the various Poly Lacrosse related activities.
- Provide supplementary financial support for the future of the various Poly Lacrosse activities.
- Aid the staff in organizing and staging special events and projects.
- Aid and support the school staff in the areas of sports promotion, publicity, and program development.
For more information, please contact Booster Club President Mitch Lansdell: email@example.com